The information and materials on turn2me Youth's web site unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by turn2me Youth, and may be utilised by registered users solely for their own personal use. Any other activity or reproduction of information and materials requires prior permission from turn2me Youth. In addition, the graphics, design and format of turn2me Youth are the property of turn2me Youth and may not be reproduced or distributed without permission.
turn2me Youth contains links to Internet web sites operated by third parties. These linked sites are not controlled by turn2me Youth and turn2me Youth is not responsible for the contents of any of these sites. We provide these links to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by turn2me Youth. You visit any sub website at your own risk.
In addition, turn2me Youth contains references to information materials developed by third parties. These information materials were not developed by turn2me Youth and turn2me Youth is not responsible for the contents of the materials. We provide references for these information materials as a convenience for you only.
The information provided throughout turn2me Youth is intended for information, support and skill development purposes. This site is not designed to treat severe clinical levels of depression or anxiety or complicated enduring mental health disorders. The diagnosis and treatment of clinical anxiety, depression and a range of disorders require a medical practitioner or qualified mental health professional. One reason this is important is that anxiety and depression are sometimes caused by physical illness or certain medications and a doctor can check these out. People seeking a diagnosis or treatment of depression, anxiety or other mental disorders should consult a medical practitioner or mental health professional in the first instance. None of the information on this web site is a substitute for a diagnosis and should not be treated as such.
turn2me Youth and its staff make no claims that turn2me Youth will be helpful for every individual.
turn2me Youth and its staff shall have no liability for claims by, or damages of any kind whatsoever to, a user of this website or any other person for a decision or action taken in reliance on the information contained on this website. Such damages include, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
Site Usage Rules
- Do not criticise or discriminate against other people for any reason
- Do not post personal information, about yourself or anyone else, including photographs or location or links to any social media that you use.
- Do not derail a conversation/make off-topic posts.
- Do not link to offensive/sexually explicit sites
- Do not provide details or reference to sites of self-harm or suicide.
- Do not astrosurf/pretend to be someone else.
- Do not promote illegal activities.
- Do not look for medical advice.
- Do not promote political, religious or ideological points of view.
- Do not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion race, age, disability, or sexuality.
- Do not advertise/promote services.
- Do not post details of eating disorder behaviour.
- Do not open more than one account
If you violate the site usage rules, turn2me Youth can take any of the following actions:
- Issue a warning
- Modify or remove a post
- Issue a temporary ban
- Suspension of access to a service
- Issue a permanent ban
- If we are concerned that you or another person are an immediate and serious danger to yourself or others we have a duty of care to report these concerns to the appropriate authority. This may include contacting emergency services and providing them with whatever information we have about you including your IP address.